December

 



December 1st.  9/23am   

If you'd told me last year I'd be swimming in December I would never have believed you.  It's definitely getting colder but I loves it!





1st December, 5.42pm

Double dipper day.  Only... I didn't get in.  Was nearly in and then the moon came out so ran back to get phone.  I paddled instead.   Scared the bejaysus out of the S/C/L by taking photos with my hat light off.  They could see someone, me, lurking at the water edge and convinced themselves I was perving on them.  Cackle. 


    




2nd December, 8.50am / 9.10


3rd December 9.30 

Isn't it crazy how much the weather varies day to day?






4th December a.k.a. AM's 100th day of swimming.   8.10am 

Some of the gang on one of THE coldest sunrise swims to date.  It was baltic. AM had been quietly doing a thing for herself that amounted to 100 days of swimming.  As the 100th day approached she got in touch with Focus Ireland and raised nearly €3k for them.  Isn't that something else?  

We all went in with her and it was the best fun I've had in ages.   With everything that's happened this year it was nice to have a proper celebration.   






6th December, 9.01am 

Lots of photos 'cos ... that sky!!!! 


7th December, 9.03am. 

c



Dec 7th, 5.35pm.  

Another double dip.  
Been a while since there was a sunset swim. 


Dec 8th.  9.10am   






Dec 9th.  8.15am.  

Dec 10th, 8.28am



Dec 11th, 9.09am



Dec 12th, 8.52am 



Dec 13th,  4.37pm 


14th Dec, 7.51am 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October

August - Temperature 16.1

July - Sea Temp 15.9